Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Cornbread
- 1 cup organic yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup sweet white sorghum flour
- 1/4 almond flour
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- ¼ cup organic coconut sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthum gum
- ¼ cup non-dairy butter, chilled (we used Earth Balance Soy-Free Spread)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- Gently mix flours together.
- Add in remaining dry ingredients and stir together.
- Using a fork, cut in cold non-dairy spread until dry mixture turns to a course mixture
- Beat 2 eggs and almond milk together until well blended.
- Pour wet mixture into center of dry ingredients.
- Stir gently until mixed through.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake at 425° for until done, about 25 minutes.