These food and personal care items will get you on your way!
Go Gluten Free
You may have seen more gluten-free products flooding the market. Manufacturers are responding to growing numbers of people with problems digesting gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye.
1 in 133 people has celiac disease, an autoimmune disorder that can wreak havoc with the GI system and prevent proper nutrient absorption. An estimated 1 in 7 people are “gluten sensitive.” Taste for Life tested many products and came up with the following gluten-free essentials.
4 winning gluten-free breakfast foods
- Bakery on Main Traditional Oatmeal
- Food for Life Gluten Free English Muffins
- Udi’s Millet-Chia Bread
- Van’s Wheat/Gluten Free Flax Waffles
Gluten-free lunch and dinner
- Schär Multigrain Ciabatta Rolls
- Lundberg Family Farms Roasted Brown Rice Couscous
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
- Ian’s Allergy-Friendly Fish Sticks
Best gluten-free snacks and treats
- Blue Diamond Baked Nut Chips
- Kinnikinnick Foods KinniKritters Animal Cookies
- Glutino Gluten Free Sesame Pretzel Rings
- Pamela’s Chocolate Chunk Pecan Shortbread
- Cherrybrook Kitchen Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Mix
Gluten-free personal care products