10 minutes prep time 50 minutes total time | serves 4
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise and then halved crosswise
- 2 cans Eden Organic black beans, drained
- 1 medium onion, halved and slivered
- 6 garlic cloves, quartered
- 2 tbsp Eden Selected extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package Eden Organic Flax Rice Spirals
- 1/2 cup Eden Organic Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- On a baking sheet,combine tomatoes, beans, onion, garlic, olive oil, pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. toss to coat.
- Bake until softened, approximately 30 to 40 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Toss with baked tomato mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide between 4 bowls and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and parsley.
More from Farm to Table
Lantern restaurant has garnered high praise for its passionate marriage of Asian cuisine with local North Carolina ingredients.