Low Fat Spinach Dip
20 minutes prep time | Serves 6 (1/2 cup each)
- 1 pkg Mori-Nu Silken Lite Firm Tofu
- 1/2 cup Nayonaise Original Spread or light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered vegetable broth
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2-3 medium green onions, chopped
- 1/2 (8 oz) can water chestnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place tofu, Nayonaise or sour cream, and powdered vegetable broth in food processor. Process until they are a smooth puree.
- Add the spinach, green onions, water chestnuts, and lemon juice. Process just until all ingredients are blended. Dip should be thick and have lots of texture.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or crackers.