- 1 egg
- 2 slices sprouted bread or gluten free bread, toasted
- 1 Tbsp low fat soft goat cheese
- 1 slice ripe tomato
- 3-4 slices cucumber
- Mixed greens or spinach
- Pinch dried basil
- Pinch sea salt & pepper
- Dash balsamic vinegar
- Heat a medium skillet over low to medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray or brush with coconut oil.
- Cook egg sunny side up, or over easy until medium soft or as desired.
- Meanwhile, pop toast in toaster. Once toast is done, assemble sandwich.
- Spread goat cheese on one side of the bread, layer on tomato and cucumber and sprinkle with salt and basil.
- Drizzle on about 1 tsp balsamic vinegar. Place lettuce on last.
- On opposite side of bread, place egg.
- Put it all together and voila, a delicious breakfast sandwich!