Recipe Provided by Zoku Quick Pop Maker
9 ounces orange juice; divided use
For the cranberry sauce:
6 ounces fresh cranberries (about 1 1/3 cup)
4 ounces orange juice (½ cup)
½ cup granulated sugar
zest of one orange
1) In a medium saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in ½ cup orange juice.
2) Stir in the fresh cranberries and cook until the cranberries begin to pop (about 8 minutes).
3) Remove from heat and place sauce in a bowl. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
4) Place in refrigerator for at least two hours.
5) Remove Cranberry-Orange Sauce from the refrigerator and place into a blender.
6) Add in 6 ounces of orange juice and blend until smooth (mixture will be slightly thick).
ASSEMBLE THE POPS:
1) Remove Zoku Quick Pop Maker from the freezer. Insert sticks and pour about ¾ ounce of cranberry-orange base into each cavity; allow layer to freeze completely.
2) Pour ½ ounce orange juice into each cavity directly on top of the cranberry-orange layer; allow layer to freeze completely.
3) Pour another layer of the cranberry-orange base up fill line in each cavity (approximately ¾ ounce per pop); allow layer to freeze completely.
4) Remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining pops.