In partnership with Xlear
Number of Servings:
Sugar Free Brownie
- 1/2 stick butter, cut into large pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Lite&Sweet
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Sugar Free Whipped Cream
- 1 cup of heavy cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup of powder Lite&Sweet
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Shaved Chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with parchment paper or grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, vanilla, and Lite&Sweet until combined and creamy in medium to high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one, whisking slowly until well combined. Whisk cocoa powder and salt.
- Fold in flour, baking powder, and baking soda until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean with moist crumbs.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove brownie using a spatula or by lifting with the parchment paper. Let it cool completely and cut in 4 pieces then in 4 small squares to make the brownie bite.
- Shortly before serving brownie, using a high-speed blender or food processor, process the Lite&Sweet for 1-2 minutes until the granules are powdered fine.
- Next combine cream and Lite&Sweet in a bowl using an electric mixer whisk on medium to high speed until soft peaks form, 2-3 minutes.
- Right before serving place a tablespoon of whipping cream over each brownie along with quarter pieces of strawberries.
- Using a vegetable or cheese grader shave some chocolate on top and serve.