You don't need gluten to celebrate.
- 4 c gluten-free cereal squares
- 1 c gluten-free, dairy-free pretzels
- ¼ c pumpkin seeds
- 4 Tbsp vegan margarine
- 1½ Tbsp gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ c gluten-free cornflakes cereal
Preheat oven to 250°.
In a large bowl, combine cereal squares, pretzels, and pumpkin seeds.
Melt margarine in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave. Whisk together margarine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and onion powders, and salt and pepper to taste.
Toss cereal mixture with margarine and spice mixture until well combined.
Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
Let cool. Add cornflakes.
Per serving 107 Calories, 1 g Protein, 15 g Carbohydrates, 5 g Total fat (1 g sat, 2 g mono, 1 g poly), 129 mg Sodium