Recipe provided by: Itsy Bitsy Foodies
4 cups old-fashioned oats
1 cup All-bran
1 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup flax seed
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 cup applesauce
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1) Toss all of the ingredients together.
2) Spread them onto an ungreased baking sheet.
3) Bake the granola at 300 degrees for 30 minutes or until it is golden brown, stirring it every five minutes or so to ensure that it doesn’t stick to the pan and/or burn.
4) Stir it again when you remove it from the oven and then let it cool on the pan.
5) Store it in a sealed container.