10 minutes prep time + chill time | Serves 15
What You Need
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 c toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 c dried cranberries
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- Lightly oil a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin seeds and cranberries in a small bowl.
- Stir together honey and orange extract together in medium-size bowl.
- Add pumpkin seed mixture to honey mixture and stir well to combine. Press into loaf pan.
- Refrigerate approximately 2 hours, or until mixture has set. Cut into individual servings.