In partnership with Wild Planet Foods
Number of Servings:
Makes 4 sandwiches
- 2 cans Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna (5oz each), undrained
- 3 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 2 1/2 Tbsp diced celery
- 1 baguette, halved
- 4 slices Muenster or Provolone cheese
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- Place tuna and natural juices from the can into a bowl.
- Flake tuna with a fork into bite size pieces and stir to incorporate the juices back into tuna.
- Place the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Sriracha, mustard, sweet pickle relish, red onions and celery in a separate bowl. Stir to evenly combine and then fold into the tuna.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice each baguette half into four pieces. Toast until crispy and golden.
- For each sandwich, evenly spread 1/2 cup of the tuna onto four pieces of the toasted baguette; top each with one slice of cheese.
- Bake in oven, open-faced, until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, top with 1/4 cup fresh arugula, second piece of baguette and serve.