- 12 oz (3 x 4oz pouches) KABRITA Goat Milk Yogurt & Fruit – Mixed Berry flavor
- 12 oz fresh or frozen mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 4 oz water
- Ice Pop molds of your choice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Fill ice pop molds with blended mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, run molds under warm water for 15 seconds and ice pops should slide out easily.
- Serve and enjoy!
Homemade ice pops are an excellent way to help keep kids cool and hydrated on a warm day. Using easy to digest goat’s milk* yogurt may be a gentle alternative to using cow’s milk-based dairy. This recipe has no added sugars and is so easy to make.
*Not suitable for children with cow milk protein allergy (CMPA)
Per serving (1 pop): 65 Calories, 1.3 g Protein, 14 g Carbohydrates, 0.75 g Fat (0 g sat), 10 mg Sodium, ★★ Vitamin C, ★ Vitamin D, ★ Vitamin E