- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine all spices.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together honey, orange juice, and vinegar.
- Brush the honey mixture on all sides of each fillet. Then season all fillets evenly with spice mix.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sear each fillet for 2-4 minutes per side or until cooked through.