15 minutes prep time | Serves 4
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 4 c baby arugula, washed and dried
- 2 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c smoked Gouda cheese, shaved
- 1/4 c smoked almonds, coarsely chopped
- Cracked black pepper
- Whisk together garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, smoked paprika and salt.
- Whisking constantly, drizzle in the oil in a steady stream.
- Toss arugula and tomatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle cheese and almonds on top.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately.
Per serving: 361 Calories, 13 g Protein, 29 g Carbohydrates, 10 g Fiber, 23 g Total fat (5 g sat, 14 g mono, 3 g poly), 279 mg Sodium