15 minutes prep time | Serves 4
What You Need
- 8 c organic salad greens
- 1 c all-natural sliced ham
- 2 small potatoes, boiled and quartered
- 2 hardboiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 c pitted, sliced black olives
- 3/4 c low-fat Ranch salad dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper
What You Do
- Wash and dry salad greens. Place them in a large bowl.
- Gently toss in the ham, potatoes, eggs, avocado, tomatoes, and olives. 3
- Drizzle with salad dressing. Sprinkle black pepper over and serve.