From The Rotisserie Chicken Cookbook by Michelle Ann Anderson
Makes 4 servings
What You Need
- ¼ c pear juice
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp walnut oil
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp finely minced rosemary
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ c crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 12-oz package spring lettuce
- 1 pear, cored and sliced ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 c coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ c dried cranberries
What You Do
- Whisk together the pear juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary, mustard, and gorgonzola cheese in a small, non-reactive bowl. Cover and refrigerate until use.
- Mound lettuce mix on serving platter. Arrange the pear, onion and cucumber over the lettuce.
- Place the chicken on top and sprinkle with cranberries. Drizzle with dressing.