What You Need
- 4 c cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 14-ounce can black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 2/3 c red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c red onion, slivered
- 2 Tbsp black olives, chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano or 2 tsp fresh
- Ground pepper to taste
What You Do
- Combine cucumber, black-eyed peas, bell pepper, feta, onion and olives, in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.