Recipe Provided by French Meadow Bakery
2 slices French Meadow Bakery Gluten Free Multigrain Bread
¼ cup milk
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 slice thick-cut ham
1 slice swiss cheese
2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
1) Combine egg, milk and mustard in shallow baking dish.
2) Add bread and soak for a few minutes, flipping over after a minute.
3) Place slice on hot pan sprayed with cooking spray. Layer on ham, swiss cheese and parmesan cheese.
4) Top with other slice of bread and apply pressure to press sandwich together.
5) Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
6) Carefully flip over sandwich and cook for another minute or two, until golden brown.