4 Ciabatta Rolls, sliced
unsalted butter, softened
1 pound cooked turkey - sliced
1/2 pound brie cheese, thickly sliced
1 bunch arugula, stems trimmed
1) Spread both (crust) sides of ciabatta rolls with 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
2) Layer a couple of slices of turkey, with 2 to 3 slices of brie and 2 to 3 arugula leaves inside the rolls
3) Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat.
4) Melt 1 tablespoon butter, evenly coating the bottom of the pan.
5) Add sandwiches and cook 2 to 3 minutes until the bread is golden brown and the cheese begins to melt.
6) Flip and cook 2 to 3 more minutes to brown the bread.
7) Cook the remaining sandwiches
8) Cut the sandwiches in half and serve hot.