12 servings (1/2 cup each)
What You Need
- 2 c mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 6 oz. package cornbread stuffing
- 1 c onions, sliced
- 1 c celery, sliced
- 1/2 c pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 c vegetable broth
- 1 package Mori-Nu Silken Lite Firm Tofu seasoned to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fine bread crumbs
- Lightly saute mushrooms in margarine.
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the next 4 ingredients with the sauteed mushrooms. Set aside.
- Blend together broth and tofu until smooth. Pour over cornbread mixture; season as desired and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle a lightly oiled baking dish with bread crumbs; add cornbread mixture and bake in a preheated 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutritional Notes Provides 0.5g of fiber per serving
Nutritional Facts Calories: 79 Fat: 3.9g Carbohydrates: 8.2g Sodium: 89mg Cholesterol: 0mg Protein: 2.8g