1 medium size cucumber
1 cup plain low fat organic yogurt
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 green chili (optional)
1 teaspoon fresh mint leaves
1 tablespoon coriander leaves
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1. Chop cucumber finely and put into a medium size serving bowl.
2. Chop,coriander,mint and chili and add into the bowl.
3. Beat the yogurt and add into it
4. Add cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt.
5. Mix well and garnish with chopped coriander.
6. Chill this dish, until ready to serve
Helpful tips: This dish can be made a day ahead and refrigerate.