1 1/2 pounds baby spinach leaves
3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped garlic
2 teaspoons kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Sea or kosher salt
1) Rinse the spinach well in cold water to make sure it's very clean.
2) In a large pot, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic over medium heat for about 1 minute, but not until it's browned.
3) Add all the spinach, the salt, and pepper to the pot, toss it with the garlic and oil, cover the pot, and cook it for 2 minutes.
4) Uncover the pot, turn the heat on high, and cook the spinach for another minute, stirring with a wooden spoon, until all the spinach is wilted.
5) Using a slotted spoon, lift the spinach to a serving bowl and top with squeeze of lemon, and a sprinkling of sea or kosher salt. Serve hot.