- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Spread the dulse on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil and add the oat flakes.
- Reduce the flame to medium low, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- While the oats are cooking, place the baked dulse and pumpkin seeds in a blender. Grind to a fine powder by pulsing and mixing several times.
- Place the oats in serving bowls, garnish with berries and sprinkle the pumpkin seed dulse condiment on each serving.
Per serving: 224 calories, 9g fat (37% calories from fat), 9g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium