Try this delicious recipe!
- 36 ozs low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can organic tomato puree
- 1 (15-ounce) can organic white beans
- 1/2 c uncooked brown rice
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 c chopped fresh kale leaves
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine vegetable broth, tomato puree, beans, rice, onion, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Cover; cook on Low 5 to 7 hours
- Just before serving, stir in kale.