- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 12 small radishes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 c mixed salad greens
- 1/2 c pitted black olives
- All-natural salad dressing
- Remove seeds and ribs from peppers. Slice into thin strips.
- Place flat end of each radish on a cutting board. With a small sharp knife, carefully cut into each radish lengthwise seven times, being careful not to cut the entire way through. Gently spread sections apart to form a flower shape.
- Peel eggs and slice into wedges.
- Toss greens with peppers, radishes, eggs, and olives.
Serve immediately with your favorite natural dressing.