Summer Fruit Salad
The Back in the Swing Cookbook ($29.99, Andrews McMeel Publishing, 2012)
- 1 c chopped fresh mango, papaya, or cantaloupe
- 1 c fresh blueberries
- 1 c chopped fresh honeydew melon or kiwifruit
- 1 c fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 c seedless red or green grapes
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange zest
- 1/2 c fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 c honey
- 1/4 c fresh lime juice
- Combine mango, blueberries, honeydew, pineapple, and grapes in a large bowl. Stir orange zest, orange juice, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Pour over fruit. Toss gently to blend. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, whisk honey and lime juice together in a small bowl. Pour over salad and toss to blend. Serve salad in glass dishes.
Per serving: 218 Calories, 0.5 g Total fat; 57 g Carbs; 2 g Protein; 4.5 g Fiber; 6 mg Sodium