- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Mix the Chia seeds and water in a small, sealable jar.
- Shake for 15 seconds and rest 1 minute.
- Shake another 15 seconds and refrigerate until gelatinous, about 10 minutes.
- Chia is high in fiber, has more calcium by weight than milk, and is high in a wide array of essential vitamins and minerals, such as magnesium and zinc
- Chia seeds seeds are packed with heart-healthy omega-3’s and rich in disease fighting antioxidants
- Chia seeds are one of nature’s highest plant based sources of a complete protein