- 2 cups EDEN Oat Flakes
- any EDEN Whole Grain Flakes, or organic old-fashion rolled oats
- 1 cup EDEN Rye Flakes
- or EDEN Kamut or Spelt Flakes
- 1 pinch EDEN Sea Salt
- 2 cups EDENSOY Unsweetened
- EDENSOY Vanilla, Extra Vanilla, Original, or Extra Original
- 2 cups cold water
- 4 tsp any EDEN Gomasio, for accompaniment
- EDEN Dulse Flakes, or EDEN Shake
- 1 cup sliced fresh fruit
- or EDEN Dried Cranberries, Wild Blueberries, or Cherries
- Place the oats, rye, sea salt, EDENSOY and water in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 10 minutes until creamy.
- Place in serving bowls and garnish with fresh fruit and any EDEN Gomasio, Dulse Flakes or EDENShake.
Note: any EDEN Dried Fruit can be substituted for fresh fruit.
Per serving: 306 calories, 6g fat (17% calories from fat), 11g protein, 53g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium