- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cup thinly sliced baby spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or unsweetened non-dairy)
- 1/2 cup crumbled soft goat’s cheese
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced chives
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat oil over medium heat in an oven-safe nonstick skillet or cast iron skillet. Add bell pepper. Cook, stirring often, until tender, approximately 5 minutes. Add spinach and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and season vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl until just blended. Don’t over-whisk eggs or frittata will collapse when cooling. Gently stir eggs into vegetable mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle goat’s cheese and chives over top. Transfer skillet to oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.