- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chia seeds (adjust according to preference)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 bars (1.4 to 2.8 oz.) of Host Defense® Salted Maca Crunch Primordial Chocolate™
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and (lightly!) coat an 8”x8” glass baking pan with coconut oil.
- While oven is preheating, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add egg and coconut oil to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add almond butter, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree to batter and mix.
- Cut Host Defense® Salted Maca Crunch Primordial Chocolate™ into small chunks and add to batter. Mix well until chocolate is thoroughly worked into batter.
- Pour batter into pan. Batter will be thick, so ensure you work it to the edges of the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!
Your favorite fall flavors get a boost of superfood mushroom mycelium thanks to Host Defense® Primordial Chocolates™