- 1 cup raspberries, divided
- 1 cup blackberries, divided
- 1/2 cup blueberries, divided
- 5 Tbsp honey, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, divided
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- Handheld Mixer
- Combine 1/2 cup each of the raspberries and blackberries and 1/4 cup of the blueberries along with 2 tablespoons of the honey in a saucepan. Gently mash berries with a handheld potato masher or the back of a large spoon. Set heat to medium-low and warm berries for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla and lemon juice.
- Using a handheld mixer, whip ricotta cheese, softened cream cheese, remaining 3 tablespoons of honey, and remaining teaspoon of vanilla until mixture is well combined and smooth. Refrigerate cheese, covered, for 2 hours.
- Spoon cheese among 6 dessert goblets. Top each portion with warmed berries.
- Garnish with remaining raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. Serve immediately.
238 Calories, 9 g Protein, 26 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 12 g Total fat (7 g sat), 180 mg Sodium, ★★ Vitamin B12, Phosphorus, ★ Vitamin A, B2 (riboflavin), C, Calcium