- 10 oz carrot coriander soup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ginger root, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup apple juice or cider
- 1/2 cup seltzer
- Seltzer to mix
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly with a wire whisk.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Fill cocktail shaker jar 2/3 full with crushed ice. Add equal parts chilled mixture and seltzer. Shake 12 times and strain into a chilled glass.
Per Serving: 120 Calories, 1 g Protein, 28 g carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 1 g Total fat, 130 mg Sodium, Vitamin A