- 4 cups baby arugula leaves
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 6 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, optional
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 4 pieces
- Extra-virgin olive oil, preferably organic
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- In large mixing bowl, combine arugula and spinach. Cover and refrigerate.
- In small bowl, whisk lemon juice and salt until salt dissolves. Add black pepper and whisk in oil until combined. *Set dressing aside.
- Coat chicken lightly on both sides with olive oil. Season meat lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until white in center, turning it once, grilling for about 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Pour dressing over greens. Using tongs, turn salad until well coated.
- Mound greens in middle of plate. Lay grilled chicken on top and serve.