- 2 cups peeled and chopped peaches
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) salmon fillets
- Lime wedges for serving
- Zest one of the limes. Juice the zested lime to yield 4 teaspoons of juice.
- In a medium bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, avocado, strawberries, onion, cilantro, and salt to taste. Cut the remaining lime into wedges. Set the salsa and lime wedges aside separately.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat. Brush both sides of the salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the salmon until just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the salmon hot, with the salsa on top and the lime wedges on the side.
Calmful Living is brought to you by Natural Vitality, a purpose-driven human nutrition company. Natural Vitality Calmful Living offers fun tips, delicious recipes, inspiring profiles and features to empower readers to find balance in a stressful world. Visit the Calmful Living Blog for more content that will get you eating, drinking, gardening, shopping and learning in a whole new shade of green.