- 4 6 oz Halibut steaks
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or basil leaves
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F
- Rub fish with some of the olive oil, then season it with salt and pepper and center it on a piece of foil.
- Sprinkle with tomato, garlic, and parsley and fold the foil over the fish, crimping the edges as tightly as possible.
- Put the packages in a baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes
- Let sit for a couple of minutes before opening
- Remove the fish and tomatoes and pour the juices over
- Serve with Lemon wedges for extra flavor
- Fish can be refrigerated un-cooked, in foil, for up to six hours