- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Crush the garlic with the salt in a bowl.
- Mix in cayenne pepper, black pepper, and paprika.
- Stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste.
- Toss shrimp in shrimp and mix until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- Place shrimp on skewers (optional, this step is to make grilling easier)
- Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Serve with lemon wedge garnish if you would like.