- 2 lbs plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise and then halved crosswise
- 2 cans Eden Organic black beans, drained
- 1 medium onion, halved and slivered
- 6 garlic cloves, quartered
- 2 tbsp Eden Selected extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package Eden Organic Flax Rice Spirals
- 1/2 cup Eden Organic Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- On a baking sheet, combine tomatoes, beans, onion, garlic, olive oil, pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake until softened, approximately 30 to 40 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Toss with baked tomato mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide between 4 bowls and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and parsley.