- 1/3 cup EDEN Kamut Ditalini
- 15 ounces EDEN Black Eyed Peas, drained
- 2 medium organic tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen, blanched 1 to 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup green onion, finely chopped for garnish
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 3 Tbsp EDEN Red Wine Vinegar
- EDEN Apple Cider Vinegar, or EDEN Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp EDEN Barley Malt Syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- Cook pasta per package directions, rinse and drain.
- Place the pasta, tomatoes, corn, green and red peppers, green onion, red onion and cucumber in a medium mixing bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, place all ingredients in a blender and pulse several seconds, or place in a sealed glass jar and shake to mix.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to mix.
- For the best flavor, chill 1 hour before serving or it can be serve at room temperature.
168 calories, 6g fat (32% calories from fat), 6g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium