- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp mint, chopped
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 white grapefruit
- 2 pink or red grapefruits
- Cut and peel, removing white pith of oranges and grapefruits.
- Cut between membranes to release citrus segments and add all fruit to a large bowl. (Can prepare this a day ahead of time and refrigerate.).
- In a medium bowl, whisk honey, lime juice and mint together.
- Pour honey mint syrup over prepared fruit and toss gently until all fruit is combined and coated.
- Let citrus salad stand for about 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with mint before serving.