- 4 cup romaine or any leaf lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp minced red onion or shallots
- 1 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp EDEN Ume Plum Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 ounces EDEN Pumpkin Seeds
- Combine lettuce, cabbage and cucumber in a salad bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, place all ingredients in a blender and pulse several seconds until creamy. Serve dressing over salad.
- Garnish each salad with a few fresh berries and a sprinkling of pumpkin seeds before serving.
Per serving: 139 calories, 7g fat (45% calories from fat), 5g protein, 16g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.