- 4 cup romaine or any leaf lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp minced red onion or shallots
- 1 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp EDEN Ume Plum Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 ounces EDEN Pumpkin Seeds
- Combine lettuce, cabbage and cucumber in a salad bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, place all ingredients in a blender and pulse several seconds until creamy. Serve dressing over salad.
- Garnish each salad with a few fresh berries and a sprinkling of pumpkin seeds before serving.
Per serving: 139 calories, 7g fat (45% calories from fat), 5g protein, 16g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium