- Creamy Lemon-Rosemary Dressing
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tablespoons Osteo Calm
- 2 small cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, packed
- Kale Salad
- 6 cups fresh kale, washed and drained, with stalks removed, and torn into pieces
- ¾ cup (75 grams) raw pecans, chopped
- 3 celery sticks, sliced
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Batch of grain-free, low-carb chia croutons, also made with Osteo Calm
- For the dressing, add all ingredients but rosemary leaves into the jug of your high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth. Add the rosemary leaves and pulse, just briefly. Set aside.
- To assemble the salad, add all ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Drizzle salad dressing over top and serve.
Organic Connections is brought to you by Natural Vitality, a purpose-driven human nutrition company. Natural Vitality Living offers fun tips, delicious recipes, inspiring profiles and features to empower readers to find balance in a stressful world. Visit the Organic Connections blog for more content that will get you eating, drinking, gardening, shopping and learning in a whole new shade of green.