- 2 lb small new potatoes
- 4 cups mache (or spring mix, baby lettuce, or baby spinach leaves)
- 1/4 cups fresh chives, snipped into very small pieces
- 8 to 10 new radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp finely shredded lemon zest
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Lightly scrub potatoes and cut in half. Steam or boil for 15 to 20 minutes until easily pierced by tip of sharp knife.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Wash and spin greens dry, then combine in a large salad bowl with sliced radishes, cucumber, chives, and cooled potatoes.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Whisk together all ingredients for dressing or place in a jar and shake to blend. Dress salad and serve immediately.
Leftover dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week. (Olive oil will solidify, but will become liquid again quickly at room temperature.)