- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, parsley, and mint.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, and mustard. Add to tomato mixture and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
49 Calories, 2 g Protein, 6 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 3 g Total fat (2 g mono), 65 mg Sodium. Good source of vitamin C.