- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Spread the dulse on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil and add the oat flakes.
- Reduce the flame to medium low, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- While the oats are cooking, place the baked dulse and pumpkin seeds in a blender. Grind to a fine powder by pulsing and mixing several times.
- Place the oats in serving bowls, garnish with berries and sprinkle the pumpkin seed dulse condiment on each serving.
224 calories, 9g fat (37% calories from fat), 9g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.