- 15 ounces EDEN Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp EDEN Sea Salt
- 1 pinch EDEN Black Pepper
- 1 loaf sourdough ciabatta bread, sliced
- 6 Tbsp Mixed Olive Tapenade, or store bought tapenade
- Mix the beans, red onion, parsley garlic, tomatoes, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toast the ciabatta. Spread the tapenade on each slice and top with the bean mixture before serving.
- Great as an appetizer for parties or tapas bar.