- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 15 ounces Eden Chili Beans (do not drain)
- 15 ounces Eden Kidney Beans (do not drain)
- 8 ounces Eden Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Eden Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
Tofu Sour Cream
- 6 organic taco shells
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced avocado
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the celery and mushrooms and sauté another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chili beans and kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, cocoa, cinnamon, and 1/2 tsp sea salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- While the chili is cooking, prepare the tofu sour cream by placing all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Heat taco shells for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove, fill each taco shell with lettuce, chili, tomatoes and avocado slices. Top with tofu sour cream.