- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 15 ounces Eden Chili Beans (do not drain)
- 15 ounces Eden Kidney Beans (do not drain)
- 8 ounces Eden Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Eden Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
Tofu Sour Cream
- 6 organic taco shells
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced avocado
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the celery and mushrooms and sauté another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chili beans and kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, cocoa, cinnamon, and 1/2 tsp sea salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- While the chili is cooking, prepare the tofu sour cream by placing all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Heat taco shells for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove, fill each taco shell with lettuce, chili, tomatoes and avocado slices. Top with tofu sour cream.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.