Summer Shrimp Linguine with Tomatoes & Artichokes
- 4 oz. linguine
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20 each - 8 oz. medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup sliced garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 12 oz frozen package thawed or can of artichoke hearts
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano finely grated
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the linguine according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and shrimp. Cook, stirring until the shrimp are mostly pink with some gray remaining.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook until aromatic and starting to brown. Stir in the pepper flakes, tarragon, artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes. Continue to cook to heat through. Toss with the linguine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Drizzle with lemon juice. Divide between 4 bowls. Sprinkle with Parmigiano.
310 Calories, 19 g Protein, 39 g Carbohydrates, 7 g Fiber, 10 g Total fat (2 g sat), 507 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Phosphorus, ★★★ Vitamin B6, B12, C, ★★ Vitamin B3 (niacin), K, Calcium, Folate, Magnesium, ★ Vitamin A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), E, Iron, Potassium Zinc