"No Fish" Sushi
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 2 handfuls of soaked pecans
- 4 tbsp ground sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 sheets of Nori
- 1 recipe Raw Rice
- 1⁄4 cucumber, julienned
- 1⁄2 red pepper, julienned
- 2 green onions, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup pea or alfalfa sprouts
Throw all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice.
- Cover 1⁄2 of the nori sheet with rice and 1⁄4 of the sheet with sprouts.
- Lay your julienned vegetables over the other 1⁄2 of the rice layer.
- Tightly roll using your hands, or a sushi mat, and use a bit of water to seal nori in place.
- Let sit for a few minutes before cutting roll into 6 or 8 pieces. 6. Use tamari sauce (healthier than soy sauce) to dip your sushi.!