From the Taste for Life test kitchen
20 minutes prep time + marinate time Serves 4
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1/8 c soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon steaks, about 6 oz each and about 1 inch thick
- Olive oil
- Assorted tossed mixed greens
- Lemon slices and dill sprigs, optional
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Place salmon steaks in a single layer in a shallow pan. Pour marinade over and let marinate in the fridge for one hour.
- Lightly coat the bottom of a frying pan with a small amount of oil. Heat pan to hot.
- Add salmon steaks and cook each side for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown and center of fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon steaks over greens. Garnish each serving with a lemon slice and dill sprig, if desired.