Gluten-free Flour Mix
5 minutes prep time | Makes 3 cups
- 1¼ c brown or white rice flour
- ¾ c potato starch (not potato flour)
- ½ c tapioca flour or arrowroot flour
- ½ c sorghum flour or garbanzo bean flour
- Combine rice flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, and sorghum flour in a large bowl. Mix together with a whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer flour mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use. This gluten-free flour mix will keep for 4 months in the refrigerator.